THE RAFFLE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Help support the most critical national education justice gathering of 2013 by buying raffle tickets. Three drawings will take place during the conference. You do not need to be present to win. Prizes will be mailed to addresses in the US.
The following prizes will be divided into three packages:
Amazon Kindle Fire
Basket of chocolate treats made in Chicago
Print of a photograph of Martin Luther King’s organizing work in Chicago in 1966
Print by educator, activist and photographer Susan Wilcox
Subscription to Rethinking Schools magazine
Education justice/curriculum books including:
- Practice What You Teach, by Bree Picower
- Bad Teacher! How Blaming Teachers Distorts the Bigger Picture, by Kevin Kumashiro
- Urban Renewal or Urban Removal?, published by the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce
- Youth Held at the Border, by Leigh Patel
- Hip Hop Genius, by Sam Seidel
- Voices in Urban Education, a journal published by the Annenberg Institute for School Reform
Tshirts, hoodies and other paraphernalia from organizations such as The Brotherhood/Sister Sol, the Chicago Teachers Union, the Chicago Freedom School, Teachers for Social Justice (Chicago), New York Collective of Radical Educators, Teacher Activist Group–Boston, Teacher Action Group–Philadelphia, and more.