Friday & Saturday Breakfast:
A light breakfast will be provided for conference participants on Friday and Saturday mornings.
Below are some options for Lunch & Dinner
(starred restaurants are recommended by members of the FMFP Planning Team):
Options that are a short distance from Loyola University Maryland
- Ejii Ramen – Ejji challenges the typical ramen restaurant by taking a responsible approach to business and making sure our dishes use the freshest, highest quality ingredients in a fun, loud setting. Our communal style and open, casual spaces offer surprises at every slurp.
- Georgia Southern Chicken House (Soul) – Bringing southern cooking to Baltimore! Whether from our kitchen, to your kitchen, southern soul food is the sweetest and most sultry taste around. Complete with all the fixings, our southern comfort food is sure to satisfy any appetite. Our recipes have been gathered over six generations and across three families with strong roots in the south and its tradition of BBQ and soul food. Bring the whole family and experience our down home cooking for yourself. You’ll never forget your first time! You’ll be back for more…. That’s our promise!
- **Namaste – Namaste Baltimore is your local family owned restaurant. Binod and Shrijana have assembled an excellent team to provide you with the best Indian food experience here in Baltimore. Come explore the journey through the delectable world of Indian cuisine with our carefully curated menu guaranteed to keep you coming back for more!
Within Walking Distance of the Hyatt:
- Charm City Chicken and Waffles – A new local joint serving up some chicken and waffles.
- **Ebenezer Ethiopian Restaurant – Delicious Ethiopian food in the Pigtown neighborhood. You won’t leave hungry!
- **Dooby’s (Korean Cafe) – A Korean-inspired cafe serving breakfast through dinner in Mount Vernon, Baltimore.
Options near the Conference (between Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor & Loyola University Maryland.)
- BRD – The ultimate fried chicken sandwiches and wings! We only use top quality ingredients like organic wings and antibiotic-free chicken thighs.
- **Brown Rice – Make your own Bibimbap, indulge in our popular Korean pancakes or handmade Korean Dumpling(Mandu). Whether you’re dining in or carrying out, we use only the freshest ingredients to provide you with a delectable experience
- Fresh and Clean (Caribbean) – There are not many places to grab some homemade Caribbean food but this is the spot!
- Great Grans (Soul) – Voted Best of Baltimore 2015- City Paper! Family Owned Seafood/Soulfood Restaurant in the heart of Baltimore City. We use our Great Granns’ recipes!
- Grind House Cafe & Juice Bar – We are a 100% vegan juice bar & cafe. our goal is to provide our community with tasty healthy cuisine… welcome to the HEALING STATION!
- **Hilo – Hawaiian dish comprised of seasoned raw fish topped with tropical fruits, and macadamia nuts over a rice bowl, as well as sushi, sashimi, and sushi burritos.
- Masala Kitchen (Indian) – Masala Kitchen offers delicious dining, takeout and delivery to Baltimore, MD. Masala Kitchen is a cornerstone in the Baltimore community and has been recognized for its outstanding Indian cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. Our Indian restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high quality fresh ingredients.
- **Mi Comalito (Salvadoran) – Craving a pupusas? This is your place to get some homemade Mexican and Salvadoran cuisine.
- Northeast Market – Northeast Market was erected exactly 100 years after Broadway Market was built, as the area around Johns Hopkins Hospital was developed. The market was enlarged in 1896 and it’s wooden structure replaced and modernized in 1955 with a massive brick building by funds from a $102 million city Bond issue. Various renovations were made in the 1980’s.
- On The Hill Café – A community staple that offers a variety of different options as well as a strong social responsibility to the community and the city.
- PekoPeko Ramen – PekoPeko Ramen opened in February 2017. While we specialize in Tokyo-style chicken broth ramen, we also serve rice bowls and other small plates as well as mochi ice cream. Onigiri rice balls and boba coming soon!
- Red Emmas – We’re a radical bookstore and a vegetarian restaurant and a coffee roaster and a space for public events.Red Emma’s is a worker cooperative and family of projects dedicated to autonomy, sustainability, participatory democracy, and solidarity. Since 2004, our space has been a grassroots answer to the collapse of civic infrastructure, a radical gathering place and experiment in self-organized education, all made possible by a horizontally organized collective of folks who own the underlying business cooperatively. We also serve some amazing ethically sourced food and a fine cup of transparently traded coffee.
- **Stang of Siam (Thai) – Stang of Siam, meaning Coin of Thailand, is an authentic Thai restaurant that will capture your tastebuds with it’s exotic tastes. Our menu features fine Thai cuisine while our friendly staff and traditional Thai decor invite you to relax and savor the experience the whole city is buzzing about.
- Station North Arts Cafe – WE LOVE TO DELIVER ABOVE AVERAGE DINING EXPERIENCES TO OUR CUSTOMERS. THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE ARE OUR TOP PRIORITIES.
- Tambers (Diner + Indian) – Tamber’s restaurant has been serving the Charles Village community since 1991. It is the only Baltimore restaurant which serves both Indian and Western cuisine. Our diverse menu can fulfill any appetite.Dine in our fifties inspired restaurant, or get the greatest carry out Baltimore has to offer.
- **Terra Cafe (Soul + Vegan) – Since 2009, Terra Cafe has been offering a praised selection of delicious food served with art and community. We make our food from scratch with the rawest ingredients and Baltimore’s best chefs. We believe that dining is about food and feeling. From our mouth-watering menu, familial service, and host of local events, we create a welcoming place to unwind and catch up with friends and family. There Butternut Squash Pie is a must try!
- **The Land of Kush (Vegan/Vegetarian) – THE LAND of KUSH inspires you to feed your spirit. We are VeganSoul! Celebrate a new way of life with healthier food. We work with vegetarians, vegans, and health conscious people who struggle with finding quality, tasty vegetarian food and want access to a location to experience our food and services. What makes us so different is “You won’t believe it’s veggie!” As a result, our clients enjoy healthy food and a good way of life and living.
- Trinidad Gourmet (Caribbean) – Have a hankering for some Ox Tail Soup or some Jerk Chicken. Check out Trinidad Gourmet.